Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun waves and stopping by Alternative Surf

On the 21st I got to get some un crowded waves by home. Waves were super fun and I got some footage that im giving to the RXYM guys for there video, "The End". I also got a 3 minute interview on Fox 11 which was sweet! I had a bunch of family and friends text me, write to me on Facebook and Twitter that they saw me. I even had aunts, uncles and family friends call my parents telling them to watch in live! On the way home from the beach I got to catch up with Ron Dog from Alternative Surf and see how the shop is doing. It was an awesome day!
Gunnar Schmauss took the bottom three shots
Photobucket
Forward
Photobucket
Riding
Photobucket
Fox 11 Interview with Liz Habib
Photobucket
I don't to do sprays that much so I was stoked on this shot by Gonzales Thanks!
Photobucket
Beau getting a sick DK air
Photobucket
Collin on the bomb of the day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home