Monday, July 26, 2010

Pete Carroll signing and Dustin's Clip

My friend Britany and I went to the Pete Carroll signing on the 19th for his new book "Win Forever". The place was packed and over 600 people came out to buy books, get autographs and hang with the coach. We stayed to hear his speech, get the book and bailed. I can't wait to start reading it!

Photobucket
Lots of people
Photobucket
Boarders was packed!

On the 20th there was a solid south in the water. I decided to go up north with my friend Jordan and Dustin. Thing's did not go as planned but I got to meet up with coach Jacob Reeves and surf one of his spots which he destroyed. It was sweet because it was a wave I have never been to and never even knew existed. I made an edit of my good friend Dustin from a wave he got in April, he rips. Thats me in the vid siking for him haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home