Monday, July 26, 2010

Ryan Frazzettas First contest and helping Jax and friends paint

Little Ryan Frazzetta invited me to go to his first bodyboard contest for the sixth stop for the BIA tour on July 17th. I was super stoked to support him because I fully remember my first contest and everything about it. Who I drove with, how the waves were, how nervous I was etc... Every time I see Ryan he is getting better and better which is so cool to see. Below is an edit that I made and some shots taken by Alex Verharst.

Photobucket
Reviewing footage with Justin
Photobucket
Walking with Jared after he killed his heat
Photobucket
Spinning
Photobucket
Footage was filmed by Alex!

I only stayed at the contest for a few hours before I booked it to help my friend Jackie Urquazia move to her new place with some friends. I also got to help paint with my best friend Kevin, and Kara. It was sick to catch up with them!
Photobucket
KJ and I in Jax's room. Sweet color!
Photobucket
Kara
Photobucket
Jax's
Photobucket
Kev and I had a contest on who was painting better, faster, and better end results! Who do you think won.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home