Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hawaii Times and Sandy's Contest

I got to go to Hawaii on July 5th to the 12th. I competed in the Sandy's contest and got 17th. Was pretty bummed on my result because I felt my surfing has been good but I didn't get the best waves in my heat, that's how contest go sometimes. Everyone in the contest was going crazy and surfing amazing! I stayed with my friend Nick Seymour. His family made my Hawaii trip amazing! Every day was different but busy with bodyboarding, fishing, kayaking, biking, swimming, hiking, playing games, studying (rarely haha), and just enjoying life in Hawaii. Guilherme Tamega won the pro open and David Hubbard took out DK. Both Finals were nothing short of AMAZING!
Photobucket
Sandys shorebreak photo by Andrew Rams
Photobucket
Riding
Photobucket
Bumming
Photobucket
Fishing
Photobucket
Helping friends
Photobucket
My cali friend Drew Erichson
Photobucket
Catching up with Travis Smith was sweet! The kid is BUSY
Photobucket
Ben Severson...LEGEND
Photobucket
Bud getting interviewed for the News
Photobucket
Awesome view
Photobucket
This would be awesome to see in your back yard
Photobucket
Hiking views
Photobucket
Waterfall jumps
Photobucket
Kayaking
Photobucket
Awesome Family!!






USBA Sandy's 2010 from Boogie Nation on Vimeo.


Video filmed by David Philips

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home