Monday, July 5, 2010

Family visit, Hanging with OG friends and off to Hawaii

The waves have been really fun everyday and I have been able to try out my new boards like crazy. I got home from the beach and to my surprise my Uncle JJ and his family were on there way to hang out with us! I haven't seen my Uncle in years so I was excited! When I was 13 years old I spent all summer with him, his wife and my cousin in Virginia. My parents were happy that I was out of there hair since I was big time trouble maker when I was young. Plus as a little kid I was excited to be somewhere new! That summer my uncle JJ took me to about eight different states and taught me some really cool things that I will never forget! It was nothing but good times and looking back I was such a lucky kid! Thank you Uncle JJ!!
Photobucket
My Uncle and his family! Love surprise visit's!!

I am pretty into the UFC and how dedicated most of the fighters are about there training and wanting to be the very best that they can be. UFC 116 was looking insane with these two HUGE heavy weight fighters. Shane Carwin and Brock Lesnar. I got to watch the fight with some OG friends since the 6th grade! My friend Jeff Hysong and Aaron Anthony. I get to see Aaron here and there while I am home and he is really into training and fighting which was cool because he had the sickest commentary! Jeff growing up was my best friend all throughout Jr High and lived right around the block from me. We pretty much did everything together all the time. Jeff moved to Arizone for a while and I haven't seen him forever! He is now back in cali which is sick! Overall it was an epic fight with two epic friends! Couldn't be any more stoked!
Photobucket
Jeff, Aaron and I after watching the sickest fight!

I just finished packing for Hawaii. I will be competing in the Sandy's contest which is the second stop for the US Tour. I can't wait to be in warm, clear water and tropical weather. My froth level is all time and after watching this promo video about 9x in a row I can't wait for my 10am flight!

2010 Dave and Busters Sandy Beach Pro Demo from usbatour on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home