Friday, October 9, 2009

Leaving Puerto Escondido

The waves the last couple of days before I left were a lot of fun. It never got really big while I was there like it usually does but I plan on spending my last four days in Puerto so hopefully I can get a few more good waves and video clips.
Photobucket
One day the beach break had so much current and 10 out of 10 of the waves were closeout so I headed to La Punta and got some super fun ones
Photobucket
Timing it
Photobucket
Chad was getting artsy clips this day

The night before we left the Petroni family had a big BBQ for us. The food was great and lots of people came over.
Photobucket
Some of us
Photobucket
Fresh tortillas!!
Photobucket
I ate so much chicken this night I started to turn into one! haha


Here is some of the food I ate


The place I got to stay at!

Chad I had a nice 12 hour bus ride to the next stop.


Photobucket
Our taxi driver
Photobucket
Last pack!!
Photobucket
All my stuff


RANDOMNESS in Puerto!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home