Friday, November 6, 2009

Puerto Rico update

The food, the people, the weather and the waves have all made Puerto Rico AMAZING! I haven’t really scored big waves yet but Babby has been making sure we get in the water twice a day every day since I have been here! (except for today because of HW) From reef breaks, beach breaks, and shorebreaks! Many of the good spots he takes me to are his spots so I don’t want to post any photos without his permission.
The other day our friend PJ took out his Jet Ski for a tow out session! It was their first time. We spent over 10 hours on it and had a blast! I am going to post some frame grabs next blog. The second half of the day I filmed for them, I even tried to get artsy and wounded up making some of the clips out of focus uh oh!
I got to go wakeboarding yesterday along with doing the loads tourist stuff almost every day! Like I said Babby has been making sure I stay busy busy busy!
My new class has been really demanding so I have been putting in way more hours than usual. I always like to start my classes strong while trying to get ahead at the same time. Instead of playing catch up during the class the comfort of being ahead is less stressful. A quote that is encouraging for me while balancing everything I have to do lately is, “Embrace challenges and choose to see them as gifts. Inside every hardship is a hidden jewel waiting to be found”-Unknown
Photobucket
Helping the elderly
Photobucket
Shopping for food
Photobucket
Full moon=Hightide
Photobucket
Friends
Photobucket
Fun
Photobucket
Thanks PJ!
Photobucket
Local take out
Photobucket
Tourist
Photobucket
Old San Juan
Photobucket
So sweet!
Photobucket
Me in 60 years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home