Friday, October 16, 2009

Mainland Mexico and USBA Magazine Profile Interview

I have been having so much fun since we have gotten to this new area. I have never been here and I LOVE it! It is really mellow (besides last night when I was looking for a postcard lol) not much to to do besides be in the water and do my homework! Which is PERFECT!
I surf all morning till the afternoon cause that is when the onshore comes. There are a few other spots to go to when it turns onshore at the main break, and since we have a car its been very beneficial!
The waves are big a lot of the time here and I have been really encouraged by this quote! "Everything that scares you is an opportunity to know your best self better"-Robin Sharma

Thanks Mike for the shots!!
Photobucket
Right
Photobucket
Lefty
Photobucket
Hey!
Photobucket
While I am out the whole time chad usually films first, then surfs, then films some more! He has been editing his next video and its coming out SWEET!
Photobucket
Trying to ride this..FAIL
Photobucket
Love this place!!
Photobucket
Mike's skills behind the lens + good waves=This
Photobucket
9 Hours in the car is becoming too easy lately
Photobucket
Our place
Photobucket
Fish, bread, eggs and hot sauce
Photobucket
Kitchen and bathroom
Photobucket
Luis is on the waves everyday and always brings us bags of fruit! Gracias Luis!
Photobucket
Before
Photobucket
After

The new USBA magazine came out yesterday! I have a Profile interview in it which is sweet!! I did the interview in May so have that in mind when you read it :)
Photobucket
Photo by my best friend Kuch and read the article HERE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stash

October 29, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home