Friday, October 9, 2009

Bus ride was safe this time!!

I got to sleep a good majority on the bus. We had to make one connection but it was perfect cause we got to get a few tacos! Chads friend girlfriend picked us up from the bus station. We got all organized at our friends house. Had a massive meal and then picked up our friend and photographer Mike Marincovich from the airport. Mike is going to go with us for two weeks to the next stop of the trip which should be awesome! We dropped mikes stuff off at the house and went straight to the beach. The waves were really wedgey and fun! After our surf we found a bunch of kids at the house waiting for us and wanting to watch bodyboarding videos and wanting free stickers! It was classic!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Flipper
Photobucket
Freezer of goodness
Photobucket
I can eat these all day especially since it is so HOT!
Photobucket
Kids frothing on BODYBOARD videos!
Photobucket
Loco
Photobucket
I got to give each kid a Spider Energy wrist band


The last two days have been pretty bad, small and onshore. I have still been able to get in the water 2x a day and even doing a few tourist things. With the waves not being that good it has allowed me to focus more time on my school which is a good thing! Driving for hours and then getting skunked is one of the worst things! I have a sweet book I am reading right now so I was stoked on the long drive! Plus I got to still surf two spots I have never surfed before!
Photobucket
Onshore
Photobucket
Practicing so I can play with Kylie :)
Photobucket
Napping (fake)
Photobucket
Car
Photobucket
Road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home