Sunday, November 29, 2009

Local Spot and I bought a Video Camera

On Saturday I got to go to go a spot that I grew up bodyboarding since I got started on the boog. It wasn't the best or all time but it was fun to surf so close to home and with so many friends that I have grown up going to the beach with.
All Bodyboarding Photos by Ron Dog
Photobucket
Every time I surf here it reminds me of so many memories growing up bodyboarding
Photobucket
Feeling like a kid again
Photobucket
SB boyz
Photobucket
Sharing with groms
Photobucket
Reverese
Photobucket
No land
Photobucket
Small invert
Photobucket
Peaks
Photobucket
Rolling
Photobucket
Fitz and I
Photobucket
ARS
Photobucket
This photo has so much going on. I like it so much because of the story behind it, it is one you can't really write about but the people in the frame are all awesome! My friend garret who just graduated college is taking a water shot, seal beach very own Mike D has a new water camera and is watching me ride and then seal beach up and comer and codys little brother shawn who is like only 15 is in the frame. It's hard to explain but basically my friend, the local, and the new generation :)
Photobucket
Empty
Photobucket
Thanks for the photos ron
Photobucket
My friend Milo is one of the most creative people I know! He also does my website and came down to get some clips of me bodyboarding
Photobucket
Billy Jack enjoying some Spider!
Photobucket
My friend Fitz car got towed while we were at Tim's BBQ :( Not good!

I have wanted a video camera for FOREVER!! I have been researching which kind to buy and my friend Timmy helped me with my decision. So when I got home from the beach today I went out and bought one! I am so excited to film how I am surfing so I can make improvements and be able to make edits from some fun sessions with my friends and peers!
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home