Thursday, December 3, 2009

Training, Jason in Israel, and Surgery!

I have been getting in the water every day even though the waves haven't been the best. When I get home from the beach I go straight into training. I have found it easier to start training right when I get home or otherwise it can be easier to talk myself out of it or ill get caught up with homework, my to do list or other things that come up.
I am reading a Michael Jordan book right now and a sweet quote I just read was, "If you try, then you can't fail. You failed if you don't try."
Photobucket
I love this machine. Zinka sunscreen works all day!

I just took my older brother Jason to the airport a few days ago. He is off to Israel! I can't wait to hear all the awesome stories he is going to have and photos!
Photobucket
El Al airlines

Yesterday I had to go to the eye doctor along with the dentist. My bottom teeth have been have been getting a little cricket and when I brought it up to my dentist she took X-rays. The X-Rays showed that my two bottom wisdom teeth were coming in side ways and under my gums! Not good! Since I am finally home for a bit I am going to be getting them removed next friday. I have been hearing horror stories from everyone so im not to stoked.
There is swell right now up north and I just finished loading my van up and will be heading up there . I can't wait to ride some good waves!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home