Thursday, March 25, 2010

JSY video part two, Interview with Soomin Kim and OC Register Interview

Below is part two of my first workout session with Jason Yokobosky from JSY fitness. My friend Milo found time to edit this while writing school papers, studying, doing HW, hanging out with friends, filming, editing, making new designs and building websites. All I can say is he is one busy guys so I am super pumped he found time to edit this!


I got to an interview with Soomin Kim the other week about following your passion. Mine obviously is BODYBOARDING! Soomin did a very good job with the edit. Be sure to check out his website HERE


"Bodyboarder Ron Ziebell, who was paralyzed by a crushing wave at The Wedge in Newport Beach in 2008, returns during another big swell- but this time to take photos and support his sponsored team"- OC register

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home