Sunday, April 4, 2010

Winers new lens, Dads Bday, April Fools, Angel Game and Easter

My friend Bret Winer is a lifeguard down at Newport Beach and also a really good water photographer. He just got a new lens for his water housing and im pretty sure this was the first day he used it. I got a few shots with him that you can check out below. He has an Indo trip planned this summer before he starts work, you'll want to check out his BLOG for all the latest with him and that trip. Thanks for the shots Bret!!
Photobucket
Invert
Photobucket
Ride by
Photobucket
Empty 1
Photobucket
Empty 2 Told you he was good! How AWESOME are those empties!

My Dad turned 52 on March 31st. It was really cool because we got to celebrate as a family and just hang out. We had a big lunch and my mom made a really yummy cake!
Photobucket
Fam bam
Photobucket
My Dad!! Happy Birthday!

My Aril Fools started right at 12:01 and from that time on I was getting April fooled by a bunch of my friends with phone calls, pranks etc... My friend Christina was up at that time so we went and fed the Ducks by my house checked out the view of LB at signal hill but more importantly planned how to April fools people! I got pretty owned by getting a call that the waves were pumping so I rushed to the beach to see below average waves that was a BIG let down haha
Photobucket
Duck Pro feeder
Photobucket
LB at night

My brother Jason got tickets to the Angel Dodger game and invited me and the MOO family to go. The seats were sick and the game was even sicker! There were some die hard Dodger fans and die hard Angel fans everywhere! The Angels won and had an awesome fire work show at the end. Live sporting events are one of my favorite things to go to, they always get me really amped to train, do my best in my sport and always have no regrets!! If you get the chance to see the Angels or Dodgers do it and tell me how you liked it!
Photobucket
The field
Photobucket
Nappy, sandy, beach hair haha
Photobucket
My brother, david, jaime and emma

Easter this year was sweet! I didn't have to travel or go to work so going to church with the family was epic! Pastor Ray at Calvary Chapel Santa Fe Springs brought the message for sure! We had a HUGE brunch at my house, followed by hours of HW, then a break to play tennis with my brother and what do you know MORE HOMEWORK! haha My best friend Kuch aka brian and his girlfriend Cathy came by to eat some cake and tell me all about there Hawaii trip! The photos he took of his trip are really good and I can't wait to see them printed.
Photobucket
My Uncle John and Aunt Sue at church (hows the go tee! Shaving it tuesday haha)
Photobucket
Craziness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home