Sunday, July 4, 2010

California Waves and MIni Road Trip to RXYM

The waves have been super fun and I have been getting so much water time. The water is warming up and the weather is getting perfect! Loving Cali!
Photobucket
Photo by the talented Marty Kooistra
Photobucket
Curtain pic by Jason Hall (and the bottom 2 also)
Photobucket
The EYE
Photobucket
Rolling
Photobucket
Jason and I linking up picture by Mr. Goddard

My wave is at 11sec-20sec

My friend Chase and I did a last minute road trip (We left at 11:30pm that night haha) to RXYM team managers Matt Byzaks house so I could meet up with RXYM owner Ray Machado to get my new boards stamped, pick up some gear but more importantly pick up the box of goodies for the new addition to the team! I can't say who it is but it is official and the press release will be posted on the site as soon as it is out. The only hint I can say is that he is doing the sandy beach pro and from Hawaii. Okay thats it!
Photobucket
Chase and I after sleeping only two hours and fresh out of the water. Waves were peaky and fun!
Photobucket
Wall Art
Photobucket
Hitchhikers
Photobucket
New line is going to be INSANE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home