Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Creek session, Kevin Jenkins Birthday, New classes, and St. Louis

Before I left on another weekend work trip I got to meet up with my friends Shea Sevilla and Joe Grodzen and Joes local spot.
It wasn't epic but so fun getting to hang out with friends, catch up and get waves. Alex Verharst came with me and shot some land and water shots. Thanks for the shots alex!
Photobucket
Little seq of me, 1
Photobucket
2
Photobucket
3
Photobucket
4
Photobucket
5
Photobucket
6
Photobucket
Shea Flipping
Photobucket
Shea getting a lil double up
Photobucket
Shea going DK, he was getting some sick ones! The guy does it all!
Photobucket
Upcoming grom Collin Goddard
Photobucket
Joe Grodzen throwing buckets!!
Photobucket
Empty
Photobucket
Duckdiving
Photobucket
Morning
Photobucket
Don't do this while driving haha

I started two new classes on the sixth a MKT 438 and COM 285 class. School is really intense. I take twice as many units as a full time student so things get gnarly!
Photobucket
My school calendar/schedule! Graduating this year!!

My best friend Kevin Jenkins turned 23 on the seventh! He was super busy all day. I went early that morning and wrote all over his truck windows with a paint pen! When I got there somebody already toilet papered and put balloons all over his truck it was classic! We went big at the sushi restaurant and cruised at then cruised at beach. The weather has been amazing!
Photobucket
Sushi time!
Photobucket
Some kind of dessert haha

I worked this weekend in St. Louis Missouri. It was a long weekend, I put in 39 hours in three days! The weather was beautiful and the venue was HUGE. I will be going to Missouri again on thursday should be another big dance competition.
Photobucket
Building
Photobucket
The truck driver Leonard took me to the Waffle House crazy people in there late at night haha
Photobucket
Building
Photobucket
There was a big marathon going on, so sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home